The goods are used and may show signs of wear. The condition is good. There are no rough scratches or dents.
Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch 2015 Retina BTO Specifications
- Retina Display: 15.4" LED-backlit display with IPS technology (39.11 cm diagonal), resolution of 2880 x 1800 pixels at 220 ppi with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 2880 x 1800 pixels (Retina), scaled resolutions: 1920 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1280 x 800 and 1024 x 640 pixels
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz) with 6 MB L3 cache
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz) with 6 MB shared L3 cache
random access memory
- 16GB (2x 8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 2.2GHz : 250GB SSD , 500GB SSD , 1TB SSD
- 2.5GHz : 250GB SSD , 500GB SSD , 1TB SSD
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics (2.2GHz device, 2.5GHz device)
- additionally at 2.5GHz device AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2 GB GDDR5 graphics memory and automatic switching of the graphics processors
- Second Display and Sync Displays modes: Simultaneously support full native resolution on the integrated display and up to 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution on up to two external displays, both with multi-million colors
Digital Thunderbolt video output
- Native DisplayPort output
- DVI output with Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output with Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- DVI output with Mini DisplayPort to dual-link DVI adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio output and video output using a third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
connections and extensions
- MagSafe 2 power connector
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbit/s)
- HDMI connection
- headphone jack
- SDXC card slot
- Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (sold separately)
- Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter (available separately in July)
keyboard and trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted T layout) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-touch trackpad for precise pointer control, supports dynamic scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, click, double-click, and drag
- Stereo speakers with subwoofer
- Omnidirectional microphone
- headphone jack
- Support for the Apple iPhone headset with remote control and microphone
- Audio output support (digital/analog)
- Wireless 802.11n Wi-Fi networking 3 , compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Bluetooth 4.0
measures and weight
- Height: 1.8cm
- Width: 35.89 cm
- Depth: 24.71 cm
- Weight: 2.02kg
battery and power supply
- Up to 9 hours of wireless surfing
- Up to 9 hours playback of iTunes movies
- Up to 30 days standby
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with 95 watt hours
- 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (power supply) with cord storage, MagSafe 2 power connector
payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany)
Shipping costs (including VAT)
We do not charge shipping costs.
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Germany) within 7 - 10 days, for deliveries abroad within 7 - 15 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the date of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Accepted payment options
- Payment in advance by bank transfer
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment via PayPal (credit card, direct debit, invoice if necessary)
- Payment by installment purchase (via PayPal)
- Payment by installment purchase (via easycredit)
- Payment by immediate transfer (via Klarna)
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment by installment purchase (via Klarna)
- Payment by direct debit (via Klarna)
- Payment by credit card (via Klarna)
- Payment via amazon payments
- Payment by Giropay
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.
Right of Withdrawal(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawalYou have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, telephone number: 07034257308, e-mail address: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post , fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
1 year dealer warranty
In addition to the statutory warranty rights on the advertised product, we grant you a 1-year guarantee . This guarantee applies to all devices purchased on https://mac-store24.com . The period for calculating the warranty period begins with the invoice date. The geographical scope of the guarantee protection is Europe-wide.
The guarantee relates to the advertised product being free of defects, including functionality, material or production defects. If a defect occurs during the guarantee period, we will grant you one of the following services at our discretion within the scope of this guarantee:
- free repair of the goods or
- free exchange of the goods for an equivalent item
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact us as the guarantor:
Kevin Ludwig | mac-store24.com
valley street 18
Warranty claims are excluded in the event of damage to the goods
- normal wear and tear (dirt/wear and tear)
- improper or abusive treatment
- Failure to observe safety precautions
- Use of force (e.g. punches, bumps, falls)
- Water damage / moisture in the devices (e.g. due to spilling liquids)
- Environmental influences (overvoltage, dust, heat, humidity, etc.)
- Do-it-yourself repair attempts / lack of or faulty maintenance
- Damage caused by connecting non-manufacturer-approved or defective accessories (e.g. non-approved chargers)
- Damage caused by software or system updates
Warranty claims are also excluded for the following products
- hard drives
- knobs / switches
The prerequisite for making use of the guarantee is that you enable us to check the guarantee case (e.g. by sending in the goods). It is important to ensure that damage to the goods during transport is avoided by using secure packaging. When applying for the guarantee, a copy of the invoice must be enclosed with the consignment so that we can check whether the guarantee period has been complied with. Without a copy of the invoice, we can refuse the guarantee service. Please explain the damage to us in writing in advance. In the case of justified warranty claims, you will not incur any shipping costs, ie we will reimburse you for any shipping costs for the outward shipment of the goods.
This dealer guarantee from us does not restrict your legal rights against us from the purchase contract concluded with us. Any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this guarantee promise. This dealer warranty therefore does not infringe your legal rights, but rather extends your legal status.
If the purchased item is defective, you can always contact us within the scope of the statutory warranty, regardless of whether a warranty case exists or whether the warranty is claimed.
Status 15.11.2021 - Valid from 15.11.2021
Payment & Security
Your payment information will be processed securely. We do not store any credit card data and we do not have access to your credit card data.
Others like it too
Apple refurbished with passion
Apple refurbished huge selection of refurbished MacBook Pro. iMacs . Mac Mini . iPads and iPhones. Apple display.
With the purchase of a used and refurbished Apple you protect the environment, since no new device has to be produced. This means that no new resources are required and, by the way, the devices are also significantly cheaper - so you save money.
Apple used and refurbished
Buy used Apple, protect the environment and save money Sustainable electronics is the future. Circular economy is the keyword - circular economy. Each device is thoroughly checked and cleaned by us. The devices are error-free. We therefore offer a 12-month guarantee on all refurbished Apple MacBooks, iMacs, iPads, iPhones and other devices offered here. Let the quality of a refurbished Apple device convince you and help protect the environment. With the purchase of a used Apple MacBook Pro, iMac, iPhone, iPad or generally used goods, you not only save money but you also actively contribute to environmental protection.