The Apple iMac 2020 Retina 5K 27-inch is a sophisticated, professional desktop system that combines powerful processors, customizable memory and a high-quality graphics card with impressive 5K resolutions. This computer is well equipped with an Intel 8 x 3.8GHz processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD memory, thanks to its mint condition. Benefit from a professional desktop system to get your work done more efficiently. What's in the box iMac and power cord
Apple iMac (2020) 27-inch i7 Retina 5K Pro 5300
- 27" Retina 5K display with IPS technology (68.58 cm diagonal)
- Resolution of 5120 x 2880 pixels with support for millions of colors
3.8GHz 8‑core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz)
random access memory
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR3 memory;
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 with 4GB GDDR6 graphics memory
video and camera
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the integrated display with one billion colors and:
- An external 6K display with a resolution of 6016 x 3384 at 60 Hz with support for one billion colors or
- Two external 6K displays with a resolution of 6016 x 3384 at 60 Hz with support for one billion colors (requires AMD Radeon Pro 5700 or AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT), or
- An external 5K display with a resolution of 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz with support for one billion colors or
- Two external 4K UHD displays with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with support for one billion colors or
- Two external 4K displays with a resolution of 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz with support for millions of colors
- Digital Thunderbolt 3 video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI and VGA output with appropriate adapters (sold separately)
- stereo speakers
- Studio-quality three-microphone ring with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- "Hey Siri" support
connections and expansion
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- SDXC card slot (UHS‑II)
- Four USB-A ports
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports supporting:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA with appropriate adapters (sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE‑T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‑45 connector)
- Optional 10Gb Ethernet with support for 1Gb, 2.5Gb, 5Gb and 10Gb Ethernet
- Kensington anti-theft device
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
measures and weight
- Height: 51.6 cm
- Width: 65.0 cm
- Depth with stand: 20.3 cm
- Weight: 8.92kg
What's in the box iMac and power cord
payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany)
Shipping costs (including VAT)
We do not charge shipping costs.
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Germany) within 7 - 10 days, for deliveries abroad within 7 - 15 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the date of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Accepted payment options
- Payment in advance by bank transfer
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment via PayPal (credit card, direct debit, invoice if necessary)
- Payment by installment purchase (via PayPal)
- Payment by installment purchase (via easycredit)
- Payment by immediate transfer (via Klarna)
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment by installment purchase (via Klarna)
- Payment by direct debit (via Klarna)
- Payment by credit card (via Klarna)
- Payment via amazon payments
- Payment by Giropay
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.
Right of Withdrawal(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawalYou have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, telephone number: 07034257308, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post , fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, email address: email@example.com :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
1 year dealer warranty
In addition to the statutory warranty rights on the advertised product, we grant you a 1-year guarantee . This guarantee applies to all devices purchased on https://mac-store24.com . The period for calculating the warranty period begins with the invoice date. The geographical scope of the guarantee protection is Europe-wide.
The guarantee relates to the advertised product being free of defects, including functionality, material or production defects. If a defect occurs during the guarantee period, we will grant you one of the following services at our discretion within the scope of this guarantee:
- free repair of the goods or
- free exchange of the goods for an equivalent item
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact us as the guarantor:
Kevin Ludwig | mac-store24.com
valley street 18
Warranty claims are excluded in the event of damage to the goods
- normal wear and tear (dirt/wear and tear)
- improper or abusive treatment
- Failure to observe safety precautions
- Use of force (e.g. punches, bumps, falls)
- Water damage / moisture in the devices (e.g. due to spilling liquids)
- Environmental influences (overvoltage, dust, heat, humidity, etc.)
- Do-it-yourself repair attempts / lack of or faulty maintenance
- Damage caused by connecting non-manufacturer-approved or defective accessories (e.g. non-approved chargers)
- Damage caused by software or system updates
Warranty claims are also excluded for the following products
- hard drives
- knobs / switches
The prerequisite for making use of the guarantee is that you enable us to check the guarantee case (e.g. by sending in the goods). It is important to ensure that damage to the goods during transport is avoided by using secure packaging. When applying for the guarantee, a copy of the invoice must be enclosed with the consignment so that we can check whether the guarantee period has been complied with. Without a copy of the invoice, we can refuse the guarantee service. Please explain the damage to us in writing in advance. In the case of justified warranty claims, you will not incur any shipping costs, ie we will reimburse you for any shipping costs for the outward shipment of the goods.
This dealer guarantee from us does not restrict your legal rights against us from the purchase contract concluded with us. Any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this guarantee promise. This dealer warranty therefore does not infringe your legal rights, but rather extends your legal status.
If the purchased item is defective, you can always contact us within the scope of the statutory warranty, regardless of whether a warranty case exists or whether the warranty is claimed.
Status 15.11.2021 - Valid from 15.11.2021
Payment & Security
Your payment information will be processed securely. We do not store any credit card data and we do not have access to your credit card data.
Apple 0% financing - by Paypal
Only available for a limited period of time: The free installment purchase from Paypal (creditworthiness required).
Every Apple device between 199 euros and 5000 euros can now be paid for in 12 installments without interest - over 12 months. Special payments at no extra charge.
Financing that can be concluded completely online, with instant decision and credit check.
Paypal installment payment 0 percent interest
Would you like to pay for your refurbished MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, iPhone or iPad in installments over 12 months? To do this, select the PayPal payment method in the checkout. In the next step you will be forwarded directly to Paypal, where you can then choose to pay in installments / financing. Paypal decides immediately whether the installment purchase is approved. The financing is available at an unbelievable 0% APR.
Purchase on account - installment purchase - credit card by Klarna Sofort
How does hire purchase work with Klarna?
With Klarna installment purchase, you can split the cost of your order into up to 36 monthly installments.
If you decide to finance, Klarna will check your creditworthiness.
How does the purchase on account with Klarna work?
The principle is simple: you usually have 30 days from the invoice date to pay your invoice. You only pay when you have received the goods. You shop relaxed, complete your order and check the products at home.
Pay immediately by credit card
When shopping, select Pay immediately at checkout. Select credit card as the payment method. Enter your credit card details as usual and your card will be automatically debited
Apple refurbished with passion
Apple refurbished huge selection of refurbished MacBook Pro. iMacs . Mac Mini . iPads and iPhones. Apple display.
With the purchase of a used and refurbished Apple you protect the environment, since no new device has to be produced. This means that no new resources are required and, by the way, the devices are also significantly cheaper - so you save money.
Apple used and refurbished
Buy used Apple, protect the environment and save money Sustainable electronics is the future. Circular economy is the keyword - circular economy. Each device is thoroughly checked and cleaned by us. The devices are error-free. We therefore offer a 12-month guarantee on all refurbished Apple MacBooks, iMacs, iPads, iPhones and other devices offered here. Let the quality of a refurbished Apple device convince you and help protect the environment. With the purchase of a used Apple MacBook Pro, iMac, iPhone, iPad or generally used goods, you not only save money but you also actively contribute to environmental protection.