The camera of your iPhone shows no picture, but only shows black?
Here I describe to you what you can do if the picture of the camera is black.
If the lens of the camera is not just dirty or covered, the camera can usually be activated again with the following tips:
- Turn your iPhone off completely and then turn it back on. Now test whether the camera works again.
- Go to settings. Open the General menu and tap Restrictions. Check the Camera item - if necessary, deactivate and activate it once.
- Make sure no other apps are accessing the camera - close other apps.
- Perform a soft reset on the iPhone -> Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Press and hold the side button. Release the side button when the Apple logo appears.
- Try to install available updates.