The product is used and may show signs of use. The condition is good. There are no large scratches or bruises.
Apple MacBook Pro 13 Zoll 2013 Retina BTO Technical data
- Retina display: 13,3"display with LED background lighting and IPS technology (33,78 cm diagonal), resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels at 227 ppi with support for millions of colors
- Native resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels (Retina), scaled resolutions: 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900 and 1024 x 640 pixels
2,4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost to 2,9 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
Optional with 2,6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost to 3,1 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache or 2,8 GHz Dual-Core Intel i7 processor (Turbo Boost to 3,3 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache.
- 4 GB (2x 2 GB) 1600 MHz DDR3 memory
Optional to 8 GB
- Intel Iris Graphics
- Modes "Second Screen" and "Synchronize Screens": Simultaneous support of full native resolution on the integrated display and resolution of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, both with several million colors
Digital Thunderbolt Video Output
- Native DisplayPort output
- DVI output with Mini DisplayPort on DVI adapter (available separately)
- VGA output with Mini DisplayPort on VGA adapter (available separately)
- DVI output with Mini DisplayPort on dual link DVI adapter (available separately)
- HDMI audio output and video output with a Mini DisplayPort on HDMI adapter from another manufacturer (available separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
Connections and extensions
- MagSafe 2 Network Connection
- Two Thunderbolt connectors (up to 10 Gbit/s)
- Two USB 3 connections (up to 5 Gbit/s)
- HDMI connection
- SDXC Card Slot
- Apple Thunderbolt on Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (available separately)
- Apple Thunderbolt on FireWire Adapter (available separately from July)
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Normally large keyboard with background lighting and 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (arrangement as reverse T) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch Trackpad for precise pointer control, supports dynamic scrolling, up and down, turning, stroking, stroking with three fingers, stroking with four fingers, clicking and double clicking function as well as pulling
- Stereo speakers with subwoofer
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Support for the Apple iPhone headset with remote control and microphone
- Audio output support (digital/analog)
- Wireless 802.11n Wi-Fi network operation3compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Bluetooth 4.0
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 1,8 cm
- Width: 31,4 cm
- Depth: 21,9 cm
- Weight: 1,57 kg
Battery and power supply
- Up to nine hours of wireless surfing
- Up to 9-hour reproduction of iTunes movies
- Up to 30 days standby
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with 71,8 watts
- 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (power supply) with cable development, MagSafe 2 power supply
payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place in Germany (Germany) and in the following countries: Austria, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium Greece. EU.
Shipping costs (including statutory value added tax)
We do not charge shipping costs.
Insofar as no other period is specified in the respective offer, the goods in Germany (Germany) will be delivered within 7 - 9 days, in foreign deliveries within 9 - 14 days of the conclusion of the contract (at agreed prepayment after the time of their money order).
Note that no delivery is made on Sundays and public holidays.
If you ordered items with different delivery times, we ship the goods in a joint shipment, unless we have made different agreements with them. The delivery time is determined in this case according to the article with the longest delivery time you ordered.
Accepted payment options
- Payment in advance by bank transfer
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment via PayPal (credit card, direct debit, if necessary invoice)
- Payment by installment purchase (via PayPal)
- Payment by installment purchase (via EasyCredit)
- Payment by Sofortüberweisung (via Klarna)
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment by installment purchase (via Klarna)
- Payment by direct debit (via Klarna)
- Payment by credit card (via Klarna)
- Payment by Amazon Payments
- Payment by giropay
If you have questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.
Right of Withdrawal
(Consumers is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which are predominantly not attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is one month from the day,
- where they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, the goods have taken possession or has, if they have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and will be delivered uniform;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken the last goods have owned or has, if they have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and delivered separately;
- on which they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, have taken the last part of the part or the last piece, if they have ordered a goods delivered in several partitions or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, Phone Nr.: 07034 257308, fax no.: 07034 257307, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) By means of a clear explanation ( For example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) to revoke your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached pattern withdrawal form, but not prescribed.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you will send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have all the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you choose a different kind of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date to which the notification of their revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same payment methods that they have used in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with them; In no case will you be charged charges due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have retained the goods or until they have provided proof that they have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier date is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the date to which you teach us about the revocation of this Treaty, to us back to us. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
We carry the costs of returning the goods.
They have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only when this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that are not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or expiry reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is significant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or their expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely at contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if they were mixed inseparable from other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- For the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Pattern revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At Kevin Ludwig, Talstr. 18, 71116 Gärtringen, Fax number: 07034 257307, E-mail address: email@example.com:
- I hereby cover (n) I / we (*) the contract concluded by me / us (*) on the purchase of the following goods (*) /
The provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received AM (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (S) (only for message on paper)
(*) Stroke inappropriate.
VAT card at refubished devices
The used used refurbished Apple iMac, MacBook Pro Air, Mac Pro, iPad Pro Air and iPhones and the displays are subject to differential taxation. Differential taxation does not expect VAT. If you are entrepreneurs and eligible for input tax deducting us. We also have isolated devices to which the sales tax can be reported. We then create an offer as desired.
Payment & security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store any credit card details and we also have no access to your credit card details.